Monday, February 29, 2016

Hey Guys!!!

Well this week was great. It started on Monday when we taught an investigator that turned up in Church last week. Her name´s Loveth and she comes from Nigeria. We taught her about the Restoration and about where the Book of Mormon came from. When she understood where it came from she said hat it made so much sense and hat she couldn´t wait to read it (well actually she can´t read to well so we just showed her the app and told her to listen to it. We´re meeting her again on Wednesday so hopefully she will seem positive. 

On Tuesday we had a very normal day and a great dinner appointment where we got to see one of the members reading the Book of Mormon to his children and it was great!! 

On Wednesday we had Zone Conference. And it was great!!! I learnt soo much about how to follow the Spirit but also how about my capabilities as a missionary. I realized that although I can always improve, I have come a long way and I´m glad that I have to opportunity to grow further. That night we were able to teach a part member family. The missionaries have been going there for years but they don´t come to church a lot even though they believe in Christ and in the Church. So I got them to talk a little bit about their testimonies and about what they believed. And then  really felt the Spirit guiding me to what I should say. I testified that although Heavenly Father had blessed them with a knowledge that the Church was true, there was more light to be received and that the first step was to come to Church. They then said they would try. Bu I felt like hat wasn't a good enough answer and using the pen trick that Elder Bonner showed us in Zone Training I got to commit and they came!!!!! It was so great when we saw them in Church. And it was great to see the ward just rally to go and talk to them and make them feel welcome. 

Anyways, then on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we just went about normal business. Sunday We had some great lessons in church and it was a great end to a great week. 

Loves!!!
Elder Serra



Here´s a few pictures of me and Elder Johnson!! We got to see each other at Zone Conference!!!







Also, How crazy is it that I hit my 6 month mark last Thursday!!!!!!!!! Time it´s just flying by!!!!!!! 
Me burning a "tie" for my 6 month mark!




No comments:

Post a Comment